- Naturally occurring nitrates which helps to lower blood pressure.
- They are also rich in Vitamin C and act as a natural blood purifier.
- With a unique source of betalains, beetroots are known to provide powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and detoxification properties.
- Beetroots are rich in Betaine which is thought to be beneficial for good digestive health.
- Natural sugars in beetroot are released slowly thus helping to regulate blood sugar levels
- High in Vitamin C which helps boost immunity
- Good source of flavonoids such as carotenoids, and ascorbic acid
- They are a high source of fibre, which is helpful in lowering cholesterol
- High in anti-oxidants which fight off free radicals and protect the skin form sun damage and pollution thus aiding in giving you radiant and glowing skin
- Stronger vision – Carrot juice is a good source of beta-carotene, a type of vitamin A, which is one of the most powerful antioxidants
- Vitamin A and antioxidants protects the skin from sun damage. Deficiencies of vitamin A cause dryness to the skin, hair and nails. Vitamin A prevents premature wrinkling, acne, dry skin, pigmentation, blemishes, and uneven skin tone
- Cleanse the Body
- Vitamin A assists the liver in flushing out the toxins from the body
- Very high in anti-oxidants and rich in fibre
- Full of pectin and fibre, Apple juice helps boost energy.
- Being the richest source of phenolic compounds, the juice of Apples when consumed regularly helps fight against common infections.
- Rich in fibre
- It helps to reduce inflammation
- Celery is loaded with essential minerals and vitamins such as folate, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Celery has an alkalising effect on the body